The Lyric Theatre, a not-for-profit 501c3, is made possible by the support of your tickets and your generous donations. Support The Lyric Theatre by making a tax deductible donation today.
Donations may also be mailed to:
The Lyric Theatre
59 SW Flagler Avenue
Stuart, Florida 34994
Thank You for Your Support!
When you support The Lyric Theatre, you play a leading role! Ticket sales cover less than one-half of The Lyrics's artist fees, production costs and operating expenses.
Donations are tax-deductible and help The Lyric to:
- Preserve our Beautiful Historic Landmark
- Expand Cultural and Arts & Education Programming
- Increase our Artists in Residency Programs
- Expand Discovery Series for Young Audiences
- Develop Additional Community Outreach Programs
- Provide Performances by Internationally Recognized Artists at Affordable Prices
The Lyric Theatre / Friends of the Lyric, Inc. is a 501(c)3 organization registered in the State of Florida. No goods or services may be provided in connection with your contribution.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION (CH1579) AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION OF THE STATE.